Saturday, June 2, 2007

L. School Carnival

Sara and I took the kids on another Chuck E. Cheese type adventure! This one was definitely easier though. I guess Nicolette is getting older and that helps. Sara always brings out the adventurer in me...I love her for that! We were invited to attend the Langston school carnival. The kids had the time of their lives! We ran around the field to play on the blow-up toys, do the carnival games, eat lots of yummy stuff, and just have a fun outside time. The weather was perfect and we were so glad to get to spend such a fun time with our friends. Thanks Langstons!

Vivien loved the shark the best. She couldn't get enough of it!

This was back at Sara's house. Riley got this fun new toy for her birthday and all the kids were excited to take a turn!

Here is Vivien in action. The kid just doesn't have a lot of fear in her.

Again...no fear.

Nicolette was so good this evening. She stayed in her stroller the majority of the time. She was just happy to get to be watching the kids running back and forth.

This was Mary the Moo Cow. Vivien said " I just have to touch that cow."

This was the bounce house. (Thanks Sara for getting this picture :)

5 comments:

lexi said...

yup,that was fun but that was two weeks ago! you should have posted that 16 days ago!

Janae said...

Lexi, I'm doing the best I can here! At least I finally got it posted:)

LaRae said...

Oh Lexi - you gave me a chuckle this morning! this looks like it was a lot of fun! that Vivi is daring. glad she got to touch the cow!

dawnae said...

honestly I think Rose and Viv should have been sisters! Yesterday while in the chair Rose climbed up the chair up my back and dived off....luckily I grabbed her by the foot before she hit! Oh she makes me tired....no fear! Viv certainly was in her element....she looked so happy! I bet it was great to touch that cow. I want to hear what viv thought about the touch...

Anonymous said...

who are the 2 girls by nicolette in the first picture?