Our Germ Fest
Well, we headed to Chuck E. Cheese tonight for dinner with our great friends the Langston's. Doug was on his scout overnighter. So Sara and I decided we would take the kids on this outing. ( I am not sure why it didn't dawn on me before we went that this might be a bit hard, but...it didn't) I have to say all of the kids had a blast! It was a little intense for Sara and I, as we had eight kids to watch between us. Sara is such a great friend and helped me immensely with the baby and little girls and I was so glad for her help. It was just really hard to juggle the little girls and the baby. Not to mention I think there are just too many people there and between the food and all the people it was kinda yucky. But, it was good for me. No one ever died from going to Chuck E. Cheese! Right? It was so fun to watch the girls run around and have so much fun. I was a little sad that the baby cried the entire way home from 90th South. The baby does hate the car. That is her one naughty behavior...she hates that car seat ride!
My cute Vivi saying: as I was putting her to bed tonight. " Mom, I love that Daddy, I miss him".
As a side note, I know that some of my girls wonder why I am always writing about the Vivi sayings. And, this is why, Vivi is 3. And, now that I am on my 4th 3-year-old I know that this is the greatest age for fun, amazing, things that kids say. I only should have been blogging when I had my other 3-year-olds, so that I could remember their cute sayings also. And now my other 3-year-olds are almost 11, 8, and 5...When did that happen?


7 comments:
I'm glad you got out...even though it was noisy, chaotic, and a lot of work!
I love Vivien's sayings! It is true that 3 year olds come up with the cutest things to say. Just tell your other girls that when they say something cute or funny, they'll have their blog moment too :-)
Im sure if i were there, you would need no help at all!!! Im the best at that kind of stuff, But if i were there , i wouldn't be able 2 play either because u would need me so much. the bubble was the exact opposite.
I am impressed to hear that you braved Chuck E. Cheese on your own - you are braver than I! Madi & I want to know what the bubble is Lexi.
so what exactly is the difference between chukee cheese and pistol petes???? Didn't you and jen work for pistol petes...and here you are today....still alive!!! I am glad the kids had fun! I love to go to chukee cheeses you should have called us!
Dawnae, Chuck E. Cheese, Pistol Pete's, same thing just different mascots. I think since I worked there I am well aware of the germ problem!
Mom,
i think u r great betwen tantchums u can enofgh time 4 your blog!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for letting me get sidebangs!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Lilli
Aunt Larae, The bubble is a place 4 swimming, basketball, rock climbing, ice skating and more.
Post a Comment