Oh My, Oh My...
OK, make these now because I am sure they are soon to be outlawed! These are AMAZING. This recipe is for the true chocolate enthusiast. Lesli recommended forgetting the diet for one day and trying these.... they are called Ooey-Gooey Stuffed Cupcakes! ( Can you even get a better name for a dessert than that?) No, you really can't. Unfortunately, I could easily make these again today, but I will try to have some self restraint here. I have to really recommend the homemade chocolate sauce, it made them out of this world! It's true, you've gotta try these because... life can't be all about treadmills and Slimfast. You can find the link to the recipe at Lesli's blog. :)


4 comments:
That DOES look delicious!
Oh my gosh!!!!!! too yummmmmmmmy....I wonder if I would get stuck????? (band question for you of those that don't know what in the heck I am talking about)
ps really glad that the food photos are back.....where is your wordless????
OK - I just might have to cave in & make these! I did print out the recipe.
Post a Comment