What a lovely little girl! Wow, 5 girls! My cousin Tom and wife Patricia also kept trying for a boy and also have 5 girls! Patricia and the girls all took Irish step dancing classes together and they are really great at it! Have a wonderful week!
I laughed so hard at all the captions that would be possible for this photo. I didn't see the lil' one under the bench at first It looks like big sis is acting innocent and covering for her lil sis who's hiding. I bet she got into something she shouldnt have. So adorable!
OMG, I thought it was an advertisement for something. These are your kids?????? What beautiful children and what a great photo. Thanks so much for coming by. Happy WW.
20 comments:
Lexi looks so cute in this picture. Is she waiting for an important phone call??? And of course Lilli, the younger sister is there to spy :-)
Too cute! Your little girls are all beautiful!
Lovely little bundles you have!
Very funny picture!! And you can tell they enjoiy posing for the camera
Hey nae, really cute pic you found...Lexi looks so fem and posed, and lil looks like she needed a few more hours in bed! Too funny!
waiting for a call? what a beauty!
cute
What a lovely little girl! Wow, 5 girls! My cousin Tom and wife Patricia also kept trying for a boy and also have 5 girls! Patricia and the girls all took Irish step dancing classes together and they are really great at it! Have a wonderful week!
FIVE girls!!!! Oh my!!! They certainly are beautiful and look at all the help you can get. Wonderful picture. Thanks for coming by My Photo Blog.
LOL....does she know where she's hiding??
where does the time go? What does Lexi think about this post?
Oh, they are too adorable!
Thank you!
Absolutely adorable! You may have a talker on your hands! Happy WW.
I laughed so hard at all the captions that would be possible for this photo. I didn't see the lil' one under the bench at first It looks like big sis is acting innocent and covering for her lil sis who's hiding. I bet she got into something she shouldnt have. So adorable!
Oh so cute! Happy WW.
Angel Mama ():)
They're so cute!!!!
OMG, I thought it was an advertisement for something. These are your kids?????? What beautiful children and what a great photo. Thanks so much for coming by. Happy WW.
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest picture! I didn't notice the little sister at first. Too cute!
oh how precious!!
Adorable! It's the combination of the camera hungry pose and the camera shy hiding that make it great. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment