Thursday, June 14, 2007

Nicolette 8 Months

Yes I have to admit that this is true. Nicolette turned 8 months old on Tuesday. I did take these pictures then (Tuesday) even though I am only posting now. It really does seem strange to me that she is this old. Her babyhood is slipping by me faster than I would like. Nicolette is full on crawling, standing everywhere, trying to walk, and getting into everything! She loves her sisters and wants to join them in play already. Nicolette is a complete joy to our family. We love her so much! And, she is still a very good baby:)

Nicolette will still sit in her exersaucer and play while I am on the treadmill. Well, on Tuesday she was really tired and when I wasn't able to get her into bed she settled for just sleeping where she was.

Oh a sleeping baby....there just isn't anything more precious :)


Yes, she is our total and complete "cutie" girl!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

8 months already (sigh).
Cute pictures. The ones of her sleeping are precious.

LaRae said...

What a pretty baby! Happy 8 months - at least she's not ONE yet - then you can really be sad. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to hit the "pause" button every once in a while & slow things down a bit?!

dawnae said...

What a sweetheart! I love that picture where you can see her reflection in the little excersaucer mirror! Too sweet! Love you Nicolette.

ps I tagged you see my site.

Gina said...

I love the ones of her dozing in her saucer. Such a darling girl!

Anonymous said...

oh i want to squeeze that girl!they really get older FAST when you can't see them that often! they seem to sprout up overnite. i miss squeezing her. love you baby nicolette. love mammy