Friday, June 22, 2007

Surrounded!

I really can't look at this and not laugh. I think it is crazy for one dad to be so surrounded by this many girls! I know Doug's look is just "I told you so!"I got these pictures right after church. I was amazed that I could remember we needed Father's Day pictures before everyone changed their clothes, ate food, had a nap etc. etc. More Father's Day to come.

8 comments:

Matt said...

Looks good Doug. Those are some cute kids. Who teaches them how to tilt their heads like that? Is it inate? My girls do it too. Especially Squeezie.

Jenny said...

Aww...that's a nice photo! Your husband looks like my youngest son's surgeon...is your dh a twin...and is his twin a surgeon?! lol!!

Unknown said...

How did you get everyone to look so good in that first picture??? It's fun to see Doug surrounded by his girls. :-)

dawnae said...

Well, I do say that is one lucky dad to be surrounded by so many beautiful young ladies!

Gina said...

What a priceless photo! He's a lucky man!

Rahul said...

Hey, just dropped into ur blog by chance....wonderful pictures, I think it's great you have a big family....I totally think large families are the way to go, somehow the house is always a cheerful, bustling place......

I am Indian, so pretty much from the opposite side of the planet, but I can relate to this because I grew up in a family with all boys, even among my first cousins, there were somehow never any girls and at family get-togethers whenever we got too boisterous or rowdy or when we'd fight etc. my grandmother would just shake her head and tell my mother how much she had wished for at least 1 girl in the family who would sit quietly and play with dolls or cook with her etc........

God bless...

LaRae said...

I am impressed that you got these great pictures w/ everyone all dressed in their Sunday best. I am sad that I wasn't as "on top of things". I got pictures of breakfast in bed for dad - but everyone (especially dad) has major bed head! Just doesn't make for as cute of pictures. By the way - that Doug is one very blessed daddy! What beautiful girls!

PJ said...

When we had our forth girl, my husband became an official member of the "Thought it'd be a boy, but had another girl" Club.

Looks like we have another member!

It is really fun, isn't it? Having him out numbered.