Look Who Had a Cheeto!!

So, here is the low down on the Cheeto. The irony of my baby having a Cheeto is this, Lexi (my first baby) probably didn't have a Cheeto until she entered school. So, ya it's pretty funny that we can change in a matter of years. Personally, I am glad and grateful that I can evolve and change my opinions and learn from myself. Doug just feels like "I wonder what stupid things we are doing now that we don't know about yet." Well, I am sure we will find out soon enough!
I am still a health conscious person. I buy organic when I can, I spend extra money and buy hormone-free milk, I try to represent all the food groups at meals, our Cheeto's are the baked variety, we don't eat Cheeto's all day long. We just try for the good old "moderation in all things".
Wow! Nicolette liked her Cheeto, she's glad she's baby #5 :)


2 comments:
Lucky Nicolette! I wonder what her 1st birthday cake will be like? I remember Lexi's - close to sugar free, I believe!
Oh so cute...that Nicolette is such a beauty! I love cheetos too, Nicolette!
Post a Comment