Father's Day...Finally!
We had a great Father's Day. I am glad to finally get to post about it. The day was very busy, and running around here and there, but in the end it was a great day with yummy food, great company, and fun presents.
Vivi and Grandpa enjoying a moment.
The Dads enjoying some boy time.
These are the cookies from my last wordless Wednesday. The girls and I made Doug his favorite cookies on Father's Day. Doug had to leave after church for awhile to do some "church stuff" so, the girls and I took the opportunity to make a fun Father's Day surprise:)
The dads, Jon, Steve, Doug.
Nicolette's first Father's Day with Daddy.
Grandpa surrounded:)
Sam, Vivi, Grandpa, and Ava
Ava and Daddy.
The exciting moments of gift giving:)
Lilli wrote Dad a story and wrapped it up for him.
Nicolette wants to be included in this fun festivity.
Everyone was a bit on the tired side by the end of the evening.


2 comments:
I'm not seeing all the pictures. Is it just me? Even without all the pictures, it sounds like a nice Father's Day. :-)
cute pics....man Nicolette is looking like an Erickson big time! Look at her with then the above pic!!!!
Post a Comment