School's Out!
This is what we did last Friday night.
Lexi, Lilli, and I decided they needed to have a school's out celebration! Lexi and Lilli both had their own different invites and this one is just Lilli's. Lexi's was the same just a different background. I was very annoyed with myself that I did forget my camera! Ever since blogging I seem to take my camera everywhere. Well, not this time...oops! Lilli brought, Samantha and Emma. Lexi brought, Kadie, Melissa, Cortney, and Caroline. (Yes, Lexi got to bring more friends but, she is older so I thought this was fair?) We went to our favorite pizza place and then on to the new rec. center. I went with Lilli and her gals to watch them swim. Lexi and her friends ended up ice skating the whole time. They all had brought swimsuits but they were just having too much fun on the ice and didn't even want to venture into the water. It all worked out great though and we ended the evening with DQ. It was a fun night and I hope all the girls had as much fun as I did!


3 comments:
well, it sounds like you are quite the nice mom. your girls sure are lucky
your such a good mom! Listen about the its fair thing.....well I remember my birthday, and I always got to celebrate with LaRae....so one year we got a sleep over party, and LaRae had at least 30 friends..(well that is what it seemed to me being a kid). I got one friend.....ONE friend!!!! What a rip...not fair not even.....so I vote that Lil gets more friends next time. Ps I am missing the food pictures....
ok - so I thought I posted a comment here yesterday, but obviously I must have forgotten to "publish" it. I think this sounds like a ton of fun. Lucky girls! A rec center with swimming & ice skating - it can't get much better than that! Out last day of school is Friday & then the adventure really begins!
Post a Comment