Sunday, June 3, 2007

Babies, Babies, Everywhere!

Last week I decided to have a "baby celebration" for my neighbor Debbie. She finally got a baby girl after having three boys! This was very exciting! My friends Tana and Jill helped me put the party together and it was a lot of fun. I also am thrilled that Nicolette will have at least two friends her age in the ward, Eliza (Jill's baby) and Emma ( Debbie's baby), our ward is lacking in primary-age children so this is pretty exciting. The "girls" are all about 2 1/2 months apart. I hope they will be good friends in the years to come.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun reason for a party! All the baby girls are so cute! I'm glad Nicolette will have girls her age in primary.

Unknown said...

Nicolette looks like such a big & mature girl next to her friends - it's funny what difference a few months makes at that age. Did you make some yummy food for your party?

LaRae said...

ok - that last comment was from me - I didn't realize katie was signed into blogger. L

dawnae said...

I am sure they will be great friends! It is so good when you have neighbors with kids around the same age. I am really excited that we have two girls across the street from us now! How did that happen L??? weird??? How come no food pics from the party....im bummed

Janae said...

OK- I was in charge of having everyone at my house. I cleaned until 2 AM. I only made a couple of salads. So, no food pictures. Sorry...we did have good food though. Tana made chicken salad sandwiches and sugar cookies. Jill made mint brownies...yum, yum, and fresh fruit.

Amanda said...

Look at that squeezable goodness! How fun to be so close in age.

Mint brownies, and chicken salad sandwiches....my mouth is watering big time!