Thursday, June 7, 2007

A Wonderful Ballet Performance!

Lilli as one of those kittens....who lost her mittens...and you shall have no pie!


Mother Goose Remembers was the theme for Lilli's ballet studios performance. Lilli did a fabulous job as a kitten and we loved getting to watch her perform! We had a great family home evening getting to spend the evening watching Lilli.

On stage just before the performance.

This is after the performance with her flowers.

Grandma and Grandpa joined us for this festive occasion :) Lilli was thrilled that they could be there, and double thrilled that she got to ride to Baskin Robbins in their car.

Mom, Dad, and Lilli. Great job Lilli!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet this was a fun time watching a very stylin' Lilli!

Unknown said...

That top picture of Lilli is just beautiful - a lovely kitten indeed. Our recital is tomorrow. I wish Katie's costume were so cute - she's in army fatigues. I like your shirt Janae. It is so great that grandma & grandpa can come to so many family events!

LaRae said...

So I see I published a comment as "katie" again. I really need to check who's logged on before I make a comment! LaRae

Anonymous said...

Katie is such an eloquent young lady. And I have to say, it's a relief to see some young people who haven't succumbed to the "UR 2 COOL bff!!!!! LOL" texting fad.

dawnae said...

What a beauty Lil is! She is looking too grown up! I am not ready for these kids to grow up! Glad you guys had a great family home evening...it is fun to see your kids succeeding and performing in activities!

dawnae said...

LaRae I had to read the "katie" statement twice...and then realized who it really was...I was like Katie is taking Ballet???? and has a recital....wahhhhh

Janae said...

The conversation going on here is HILARIOUS!! So fun. Glad LaRae is logging in as Katie sometimes it's bringing great laughs here:)

LaRae said...

Glad to do what I can to keep things interesting!

Gina said...

That is such a cute costume!