Two Weeks Straight!
Last week we finished swimming lessons! The lessons we have done are very intense, mostly because we have to be there and try to be on time for two weeks straight. The girls did have a great time swimming and I am glad to report that everyone passed off their level in swimming and can now advance to the next level! Good job girls!
Lilli's teacher was Ryan Barnett. This is what he said about Lilli on her swimming report card. "Lilli was a lot of fun to have in class. Keep working on your breathing and keep up the good work."
Miss Lilli is our fish!
Lexi's teacher was Steve Platt. He said on Lexi's report card. "Lexi is a great swimmer. She improved a lot throughout the class. She would do well in the next level."
This is Lexi hiding from the camera. I think she was trying to say... Mom, do you know how old I am? And, here you are running around taking pictures of me on my last day of swim class? Please Mother, I could possibly die of embarrassment!
Ava and Vivi got to be in the same class. Their teacher was Rachel Hill. She was a darling swim teacher and had the patience of a saint!

Rachel said about Vivi "Vivien is fun and energetic! When she does what she's told, she does an awesome job! Keep working on combined strokes. Way to go!"
Rachel said about Ava, " Ava is a great swimmer! She loves to try things independently. Keep working on putting face in the water when doing front glides, floats, etc. Awesome job!
This is how Nicolette spent her time at swimming...oh, she's a good girl:)
And Then There Was Diving.....
Diving Was a little bit tricky. Lexi and Lilli decided to do the class and we are glad that they were willing to try and get the experience. I think it was a lot of fun it just requires a lot of practice. We will keep practicing (I hope). We got some fun pictures though!
Lilli going off the high dive.
Lilli off the high dive again.
Lexi getting ready to jump.
Lilli's turn to jump.
This was a fun trick that Lilli learned to do. She really did have a lot of fun with the class.
Now, it is Lexi's turn. Lexi had a bit of a hard time at first because she wanted to plug her nose ALL the time, which just doesn't really work if one is diving:)
Lilli definitely mastered the dive by the end of class. She had a beautiful dive!


5 comments:
Wow - I am impressed with all the pictures! So great to get swimming lessons accomplished at the beginning of the summer. I can't wait to see the girls' new skills. I am especially excited to see what Ava & Vivi have accomplished.
Oh our little Erickson girls are so dang cute! I can't believe Lexi and lilli on the dives! Especially the high dive, I was always too scared to do that one. They will have to practice all their stuff in mammys pool.
That is a great looking Dive!
wow congrats girls on the swim lessons and esp on the diving lessons too. that is impressive!i am sure ava and vivi are doing much better in swimming and will do a good job in mammy pool when they come bring your suits girls! love you all. love mam
What graceful divers! Wonderful photos!
Post a Comment