I've been tagged!
I don't really know what to do with this but...here it goes...1. What was I doing ten years ago.....
I had an almost 1-year-old and thought it was so hard to go to the store with one child (haha)
2. What was I doing one year ago.....
Very pregnant in the fun summer heat:)
3. Five snacks that I enjoy.....
South Beach oatmeal raisin cereal bars
pop corn
chocolate chips
Werthers Originals
a good apple
4. 5 songs I know all the lyrics to.....
Hotel California (Eagles)
The Pina Colada Song
Short Skirt (Cake)
Itsy Bitsy Spider
How Great Thou Art
5. 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
Pay off all debt
move
have a summer home
shop
visit back home weekly
6. 5 bad habits....well this is easy.....
procrastinate
impatience
yelling
lateness
improper calculations of time spent
7. 5 things I would never wear again
disco type pants
really, really, tight jeans
bikini
80's hair
Big Bird dress
8. 5 toys I love
Tivo
DVD player
Mp3 player
trampoline
computer
9. 5 people to tag
Well....Dawane took all the people I know. So, if your reading this consider yourself tagged:)
So, Katie your tagged! Where's your blog already?? We are waiting...


4 comments:
These memes do require a lot of thinking sometimes! But it's fun to learn about each other :-)
I would pay off debt too. Where would you move to?
Joey, I don't know where I would move to, just somewhere where there are no hard feelings over rock walls and yards:)
I think those bad habits might be familial traits! I am still procrastinating my "tag" - hmmmm do you think that might be one of MY bad habits too?
I didn't realize we had so many things in common! I love Cake....one of my very most favorite bands ever!!!!
Post a Comment