AND ONE LITTLE PUPPY DOG TAIL!
That trip was fun....lots of good memories....where is your link on ww hq??
nevermind I see it now....
What a sweet and beautiful photo.
It's getting warm enough here that those waves look might appealling. Thanks for sharing
what a great photo!!
Who's backside is that??
What a great picture! Very sweet, and looks like tons of fun too!
Beautiful!! This reminds me of my mom, my sister and I! Happy WW :)
Oh LaRae....it's a great backside:)
great picture! I want to be on the beach right now!!
What is it about pictures taken from the back? I love it! Awesome picture!
Everyone seems to be posting pictures today that makes me want summer to be here already!Happy WW - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/
This reminds me of a trip my family took to the beach one summer. My Mom, Dad, my younger sister and myself. Good memories.Thanks for sharing your precious memory with us!Happy WW and blessings for a nice week ahead!
Happy WW!
What sweet photo. Makes me want to be at the beach. Have a great week and Happy WW.Angel Mama ():)
That's a really sweet picture. Looks so peaceful. :)
Just call me a day late and a dollar short.This is a beautiful picture. It looks like you captured a moment there. I would try to come up with a humorous caption, but nothing comes to mind right now.Your girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment
17 comments:
That trip was fun....lots of good memories....where is your link on ww hq??
nevermind I see it now....
What a sweet and beautiful photo.
It's getting warm enough here that those waves look might appealling. Thanks for sharing
what a great photo!!
Who's backside is that??
What a great picture! Very sweet, and looks like tons of fun too!
Beautiful!! This reminds me of my mom, my sister and I! Happy WW :)
Oh LaRae....it's a great backside:)
great picture! I want to be on the beach right now!!
What is it about pictures taken from the back? I love it! Awesome picture!
Everyone seems to be posting pictures today that makes me want summer to be here already!
Happy WW - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/
This reminds me of a trip my family took to the beach one summer. My Mom, Dad, my younger sister and myself. Good memories.
Thanks for sharing your precious memory with us!
Happy WW and blessings for a nice week ahead!
Happy WW!
What sweet photo. Makes me want to be at the beach. Have a great week and Happy WW.
Angel Mama ():)
That's a really sweet picture. Looks so peaceful. :)
Just call me a day late and a dollar short.
This is a beautiful picture. It looks like you captured a moment there. I would try to come up with a humorous caption, but nothing comes to mind right now.
Your girls are beautiful.
Post a Comment