Well, at least half of them are happy to be there, lol. Try getting a good pic with 7 kids........ Its a chore. But mostly it turns out except my 14 yo, he always looks weird or drugged or something funny, lol.
Lexi looks like she is just having a blast (sarcasm)...Vivi...looks like she is having a nervous breakdown....Ava looks like she just had the shock of her life, and of course Lili is picture perfect....just an everyday run of the mill Erickson girls photo! :) just kidding your girls are beautiful whether they are laughing or crying!
how cute! Like another poster pointed out, it is interesting that each one has a different expression or emotion at the time of the picture. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the comment on my WW.
Let me guess...the one hamming it up for the camera is daugher #3. They say the 3rd is the silly one. My mom is 3rd of 4 girls...and there are a number of family photos where she is making faces at the camera.
18 comments:
awe they are soo sweet!
I love the expression of the little girl in the front!!
Great photo! I love that each one has a different expression! Neat!
That is precious! Especially the unhappy one. But you can really see different personalities in each one. Great pic!
Lexi does not look happy about her designated job of holding Ms. Vivi.
Well, at least half of them are happy to be there, lol. Try getting a good pic with 7 kids........ Its a chore. But mostly it turns out except my 14 yo, he always looks weird or drugged or something funny, lol.
wonderful photo!!
Cute picture!
Lexi looks like she is just having a blast (sarcasm)...Vivi...looks like she is having a nervous breakdown....Ava looks like she just had the shock of her life, and of course Lili is picture perfect....just an everyday run of the mill Erickson girls photo! :) just kidding your girls are beautiful whether they are laughing or crying!
That pic deserves publishing, there's so much in it. Precious girls.
Lovely picture...however did you get them to sit all nice like that? I have five, and it's tough to get a picture of all of them.
how cute! Like another poster pointed out, it is interesting that each one has a different expression or emotion at the time of the picture. Thanks for sharing and thanks for the comment on my WW.
Yes, I can see why you sent the other photo from the same photo shoot that is on my fridge. These photos are so worth keeping, though :-)
I LOVE the pics of your girls at the top of your blog!! Beautiful.
Why do kids make weird faces when someone says, "smile?" Well those are beautiful girls there!
Happy WW - mines up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/
Boy she sure didn't want to get her picture taken did she? :)
Happy WW!
Janne
http://janne.cc/blog
Let me guess...the one hamming it up for the camera is daugher #3. They say the 3rd is the silly one. My mom is 3rd of 4 girls...and there are a number of family photos where she is making faces at the camera.
so cute! you can see each personality shining through. great photo.
happy belated ww!
WHAT FUN!!! I have always wanted four girls (I am a little behind - I only have one)
I bet its always fun, crazy, hectic and silly in your house!
What a blessing!!!
Post a Comment