Friday, May 4, 2007

Our Little Ballerina

A great dancer

Ava after her recital

Ava and Daddy

on the stage (if you click on the picture you can kind of make out which one is her)

Ava with her friend Molly

Ava and Grandma

Ava and the future dancer Vivi

Ava enjoying her celebration ice cream cone

Vivi a little sad she's not in the limelight.


Our group after the recital


We had a terrific evening last night! After lots of hard work Ava and her class gave us a beautiful performance. I know how seriously Ava takes her dancing, because I can always tell by the look of concentration on her face. I also know it is really a fun time for her to get to perform her work. She really does a fabulous job! The class danced to the song Thank Heaven For Little Girls by Rosemary Clooney. And, yes thank heaven!

We were thrilled to see Grandma there and as soon as Ava got off stage she said, "Is Grandma here? I know she has a hug for me!" It was all really just too sweet and we were all so happy with Ava and her great attitude! Thanks for a wonderful night Ava!

5 comments:

dawnae said...

Ava you looked so beautiful! I would love to come to one of your recitals. I wish we could see Nicolette in the fam. pic...she is hiding...so many toys!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun time! I love all the pictures. Cute family picture...even with Nicolette hiding.

Anonymous said...

Ava is so cute! her eyes are so big and innocent. Sounds like a fun night, congrats to Ava on her performance in the recital

LaRae said...

Pretty, pretty Ava! How wonderful that she got to be the "star" for the evening. Love Vivi's dress!

lexi said...

ava is so pretty!!!