Friday, May 11, 2007

Look What We Did Yesterday!

Miss Vivi got her first official haircut! She was actually a perfect angel and sat in the chair like a pro. I was so happy that Vivi could comply and be a good girl for Marina.

I call this the Ava Haircut because Ava had it first long ago. It is really a perfect do for a 3-year-old.

Vivi's long locks. She did just tell me she misses her curls :(


The "big trim" I like to call it that.


The end result!


Vivi really did so great, of course having the best hairstylist around doesn't help a bit. ;-) Much Thanks to Marina! She makes it so fun. I think Vivien thought this to be the biggest thrill of her life thus far. Now, after Vivi's bath this morning, she looked in the mirror, started brushing her hair, and said, "oh no mom, my haircut went out of me!" Luckily, I showed her how we could get it back real fast :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, that is the cutest thing Ive EVER seen. I love bobs on little girls...im so jealous. Ella has no hair and what little she did have she rubbed off... I cant wait til she has real hair that I can actually do. Very cute Vivi!!

lexi said...

so cute1!!!!

dawnae said...

I so hate it when the haircut goes out of me!!!! She looks so dang cute I can't stand it!!! She really reminds me of Ava too...must be the hair cut. Tell Vivi that I think she looks like the most beautiful angel I ever saw!!!

dawnae said...

Katie...I think Belle finally has enough hair at age 2 1/2 to not see her scalp anymore.....sorry....its those blondie girls! Rose already has more hair that Belle did at 18 months!

Unknown said...

Those two pictures of Vivi in her pink shirt are so cute! That haircut looks adorable on her :-)

Amanda said...

That is such an adorable haircut. I wish my 3 year old would sit still long enough to let me comb her hair, let a lone get a decent haircut.

LaRae said...

That is a big trim! Very cute hair Vivi - when I saw the first picture I thought - hey that's an Ava haircut & sure enough, that's what it is. She looks great! Sassy hair for a sassy girl!