Monday, May 7, 2007

The Traumas of a Three Year-Old

This is our poor, sad,Vivien. We left the children's museum early last Monday night in order to make it to Ben and Jerry's before they closed. We made it in time, unfortunately the boys working behind the counter had decided to close up early for the night! And even with Vivien's banging and crying on the glass door, this still did not move them to open up for a few last ice cream cones. I can't imagine them not wanting my raging 3 year old in there! Silly boys, I think they new we were coming (hence the closing up early). Luckily, we found out that the other ice cream shop in the mall was still open so we just spent our money else where!


Finally some ice cream!
Ava was loving it!
Everyone was happy in the end!

5 comments:

lexi said...

the complaint note to ben and jerry that i wrote was really good!!!!!

Janae said...

Yes, it was excellent!

Anonymous said...

I can relate, nothing is more tragic than not getting your ice cream cone when you have you heart set on it. I feel vivi's pain. Good for Lexi on her complaint note... nobody messes with girls and their ice cream!

LaRae said...

Lexi - they definitely deserved a complaint note! Those boys were naughty! Poor Vivi - glad you found another spot to spend the money that would have been B&J!

Unknown said...

That picture of Vivien sulking is so sad, but cute! I'm glad you found ice cream somewhere else. I'm also glad to hear that Lexi wrote a complaint note. They deserved one!