AND ONE LITTLE PUPPY DOG TAIL!
Great picture, I love the look on her face! Sparklers are so much fun! Happy WW!
Ava, don't be scared just a sparkler!!!! Wonder how she will do this year! Cute pic.
Looks like someone was having funDay 2 of the blogging scavenger hunt just started over at Amys Random Thoughts and we would love to have you join us. There is still time to catch up.We have over 85 people playing so far! Its fun and we have prizes!!!
The look on her face is so cute! You have beautiful girls!
Happy early 4th of July!! Cute.
I was never a huge sparkler fan myself! You look cute though, Ava.
I love sparklers! Great picture.
Give me slice of watermelon and some bug spray, I love the 4th!What a fun shot!
A sparkling good time! What beautiful girls you have. Thanks for visiting my WW.
so much fun!
Sparklers are so fun! And doesn't she look so cute in her little festive outfit!
What a cutie. Great picture!
I remember this - was it a year we were together or have I just seen the picture before?
LaRae, this just looks familiar because you put it on moms calendar.:)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Great picture, I love the look on her face! Sparklers are so much fun! Happy WW!
Ava, don't be scared just a sparkler!!!! Wonder how she will do this year! Cute pic.
Looks like someone was having fun
Day 2 of the blogging scavenger hunt just started over at Amys Random Thoughts and we would love to have you join us. There is still time to catch up.We have over 85 people playing so far! Its fun and we have prizes!!!
The look on her face is so cute! You have beautiful girls!
Happy early 4th of July!! Cute.
I was never a huge sparkler fan myself! You look cute though, Ava.
I love sparklers! Great picture.
Give me slice of watermelon and some bug spray, I love the 4th!
What a fun shot!
A sparkling good time! What beautiful girls you have. Thanks for visiting my WW.
so much fun!
Sparklers are so fun! And doesn't she look so cute in her little festive outfit!
What a cutie. Great picture!
I remember this - was it a year we were together or have I just seen the picture before?
LaRae, this just looks familiar because you put it on moms calendar.:)
Post a Comment