Friday, May 11, 2007

Last Weekend...The Cabin

Well, I am not sure why I am always posting somethings a week later...but oh well!
We got to take a very quick trip to my parents cabin to see the remodel. The girls had a grand time and we tried to help clean/unpack....well, at least we tried :)
The cabin looks great and we are so excited to get to use it again this season. Last year there was a lot of "no cabin...cry, cry, sad, sad".
This picture is of our group. If you look behind our heads, you will see the new kitchen/bar area (no not that kind of bar!)


The new bunk room and Lexi trying to escape from the camera. (ha ha I gotcha girl!)

Ava an Vivi loving to play in the new room.

Nicolette trying to be patient as her mother takes too many pictures. This is the other part of the new room. Now, I didn't take a picture of our new room...hmm...I have to think of this introspectively, I suppose I am still getting used to it...it will be great! Positivity is the only road for me.

Lilli happily agreeing to pose with the new bathroom. We love the new sinks!
Lilli again posing in the new shower. I wish we had this one here at home. I seem to have neglected a picture of the outside of the cabin...oops! :( it was a hurry, hurry, day!


A big thanks to Mom and Dad for this gorgeous place to play. My children all have so many wonderful memories of being at the cabin, and we can't wait to make many more! It is a great place to be and we truly appreciate the times we get to spend there. Thank you!

4 comments:

LaRae said...

I had a hard time deciding whether or not to look at this post because I wanted to cabin to be a surprise. I think it still will be because the pictures obviously can't show every little change. It looks awesome! It looks like the slider from the kitchen to the deck is gone - am I right? We can't wait to go & see the changes. We are jealous that you got to go already.

Janae said...

LaRae,
It will still be a big surprise. The pictures just can't begin to really show it all. I can't remember about the slider! I know the little coat rack is still there but not sure about the slider...which seems silly but, I guess I am not as observant as I would like to be :)

dawnae said...

I think she is talking about the slider door going out from the side of the wall where the bar is. It looks great! Those sinks are gorgeous. I can't wait to see it either, and I know the kids are way excited.

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have come. i can not wait to go