NO......Say It Isn't So!

My baby Nicolette. It is looking like soon I will not be calling her my "baby" anymore since she is attempting to grow and progress at rapid speed. If I didn't know any better I might think her dad was superman or something. I found her doing these "tricks" last week. It has rapidly progressed to the pictures lower down in the post. I asked Doug the other day, "what happened to the babies that are supposed to sit nicely on their blanket till they are at least ten months old?" I won't post his reply here, but we just don't have one of those babies! So, I am going to take this in great stride, and say my baby just doesn't want to be a baby, no matter how hard I try to make her stay one. I am afraid I am headed toward "grownup-ville" and babylessness. Sorry for the made up words, I know the blog designer is crying.

This is Miss," look at me, I'm really feeling proud here!" (Oh, I love this baby!)





8 comments:
that is one cute baby! I seem to have the opposite problem. Ryan was diaper free for 2 glorious weeks and now he REFUSES to use the potty, so sadly we are back in babyville. Too bad too, becuase I was really enjoing big boy land...
Nicolette - why aren't you sitting on your blanket nicely - no standing allowed! Didn't you know that?
She is so adorable!! It is sad how the babies grow up so fast. My baby is 3 now and I wonder where the time has gone. Babylessness and grownup-ville are great words!
oh, I can feel your pain on this one. The little ones grow up too fast. crawl too fast, walk too fast and talk too fast!
She sure is darling, though!
-elizabeth
I can just see her starting to jump up and down in that crib very very soon....that is how it started with Rose. Why they have to grow up so fast I don't know. Sigh..Rose is a year today!
I'm just going to ignore these pictures because before I know it, Kate will be doing the same thing!
Nicolette is looking very proud of her new abilities!
and before you know it no matter how many you have they ALL grow up quickly. seems the more you have the faster they grow. the more siblings they have to copy and watch the faster they try the stunts. it is so hard to see our tiny ones grow up. having a baby is so fun. it is the best! love mom
super duper cute baby!
Post a Comment