AND ONE LITTLE PUPPY DOG TAIL!
What a happy shot!
I love dads expression this is so cute....a typical vivi shot too!!!! Love the cheesy grin mom.
Everyone just looks so happy! Wonderful!
Happy is all I see!Thanks for stopping by and reading about Izzy!♥~Annie
What a great picture!
beautiful family!!
Now, there is some genuine family happiness! Just beautiful!
Such a fun shot. I LOVE the child in the middle "slipping" out of the pic!
How is it that Vivi always manages to make herself the star of the photo?
Wonderful family picture!Happy, happy :)
Happy group, except I'm not too sure about the smallest one. Funny stuff this.
What a beautiful pic! Treasure every moment.
This is a great "tell it like it is" shot" :-) Your parents look very happy to be with their grandkids.
Funny, the first thing that came to mind is "Happy"
yep thats viv
Post a Comment
15 comments:
What a happy shot!
I love dads expression this is so cute....a typical vivi shot too!!!! Love the cheesy grin mom.
Everyone just looks so happy! Wonderful!
Happy is all I see!
Thanks for stopping by and reading about Izzy!
♥~Annie
What a great picture!
beautiful family!!
Now, there is some genuine family happiness! Just beautiful!
Such a fun shot. I LOVE the child in the middle "slipping" out of the pic!
How is it that Vivi always manages to make herself the star of the photo?
Wonderful family picture!
Happy, happy :)
Happy group, except I'm not too sure about the smallest one. Funny stuff this.
What a beautiful pic! Treasure every moment.
This is a great "tell it like it is" shot" :-) Your parents look very happy to be with their grandkids.
Funny, the first thing that came to mind is "Happy"
yep thats viv
Post a Comment