Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Toddler





I was reading Joey's blog today and thought it was so great she had some sayings of her toddler, so I decided to put down some sayings of my toddler:

Mom: Vivi I need to get on the treadmill and then we can go to the store.
Vivi: Mom, the treadmill is broken today you can't go on the treadmill!

Vivien telling my mom " I don't need no stinking life jacket, lady!"

The other day as Nicolette was loading up her diaper..."Mom, what was that?"
me: Oh, that 's Nicolette loading her diaper.
Vivi: Oh, I thought it was thunder.

Vivi: Where is Ava mom, I need her to play with me.
mom: Well, she is playing at Molly's for a little while.
Vivi: Oh, OK I'll just run right up there to play with her.

I have to report that I think Vivien is growing up a bit. Ever since we started her "sticker chart" she is doing great on less tantrums. She also recently said "won't I be going to primary next week?" (no honey you've got a ways to go). She also has been running around with Ava and Molly all around the neighborhood thinking she is really big. It is crazy to me to think of her so big. Life just keeps on rolling by me, I don't know about everybody trying to grow up so fast! I guess I don't have a say so in this though.

6 comments:

lexi said...

yep thats Vivi. mommy always has a train in her tummy and thunder in Nicolette's diaper.

Anonymous said...

thunder in the diaper huh, I can relate. Ella scares me sometimes with her thunder. Vivi is a hoot! I wish I could've been there for that

dawnae said...

that is so cute...they are so funny at this age. They say the cutest things and it is great to document it so that they can see it when they are older.

LaRae said...

We love Vivi! She is growing up! With the new haircut & all, I think you are going to have to start calling her a pre-schooler rather than a toddler!

lesli said...

so actually how often do you treadmill it? how long when you do and are you running or walking? speed? incline? come on...do tell!

Unknown said...

I love "I don't need no sticking life jacket, lady!" LOL ...Did she get that from Doug because it sounds like something Matt would say :-)