Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Picture A Day

I couldn't help but notice my blog posts seem to be dramatically going down from year to year. I am really hoping to be a little more regular in my posting this year. Blogging is such an amazing way to keep a record of what is going on in life. This is great for me considering I have never been great at keeping a journal or remembering much of anything once it's over.

My cute sister-in-law, Kris mentioned to me that she has been taking a picture a day since the new year has started. I thought this a very great idea! Now, I do have some commitment issues, so a whole year sounds like a lot for me! I am going to commit to a picture a day for March, and to blog that picture. If anything it will at least help me get the numbers I need to bump up my blog posts for this year:)

So, here is my picture for today March 1,2009. Photo courtesy of Lexi.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I look forward to seeing a picture a day! What a great idea.

This is such a cute picture of Vivi. I can tell with most pictures of her that she is so full of life. Fun! Great picture, Lexi!

Kristy said...

Cute picture......so Vivi!

Kris said...

It is a fun idea! :) I have missed several days, but it is still fun to look through the pictures - some of them are VERY random! That is a cute picture of Vivi.

Karrie said...

What must Vivi be thinking? Do we want to know?

LaRae said...

I hear ya on "bumping up the blog posts". I have slacked off considerably, too!