Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You know you want one...

of these way cute cupcakes. My friend Charisse and I were in charge of cupcakes for the R.S. birthday dinner tonight. We really had too much fun coming up with some great cupcake creations. ( I think Charisse might love cupcakes as much as me, could that be?)
Anyway, the committee asked for four different types of cupcakes, each type representing a season...what a great idea. I need to be on a committee so I can share more often in great ideas.
We decided Charisse would do fall and spring and I would do summer and winter. Now, Charisse is clearly not the procrastinator I am and her cupcakes were done yesterday! So, she offered to come help me today...I was so glad she did, she also has fabulous ideas and she's not even on the committee:)

Above is our summer cupcake. Do you love that little ladybug?

The sparkly snowflake for winter.



This was one Charisse did yesterday for fall...very fun!

Charisse also did some pumpkins for fall. These I think are so amazing and I can't wait till fall so I can make them:)
I also loved her cute floral spring time one...very fun.

Well, another great cupcake day. I really wish I could just decorate cupcakes all day everyday, but that would not be very productive now, would it? Doug what do you think?

11 comments:

Doug said...

I think I missed out on the cupcakes.

shannon said...

I am in awe!!--those are the cutest things EVER!!!--

They look too good to even eat!--I'm sure the women were all oogling over them...

The other seasonal cupcakes were darling as well--what talent!

Karrie said...

those are so cute...you need a store!

wende said...

wow, you could decorate cupcakes all day and that might make you some money - so there's a thought.

you'd never get rid of me though! i'd be at your house all the time - getting fatter by the minute!

cute cute cupcakes! you have skills!

Kristy said...

You should open a store!!! Those cupcakes are so CUTE and I bet they are yummy as well! You are so creative!

Katie said...

Those are awesome. You are quite talented in the cupcake making department.

Kris said...

Those are all so cute! How did you make the ladybugs? We are having a garden tour for RS in June and thought we would do "dirt worm pudding" and flower sugar cookies. BUT, those ladybug cupcakes may edge one of those plans out!

LaRae said...

Very cute and very fun! Love the lady bug! Did you decorate them while they were still in the muffin tins? How did you take them out?

Marianne said...

Oh They all look so good! My favorite is the summertime ones. They are all so cute! You are so creative!

Kristin said...

SO STINKIN Cute!!!! I to share your love for the little buggers! Unfortunatly my hips also have a love for them!

Janae said...

Kris, The lady bug cupcakes would be perfect for your garden tour! They are really easy...even the lady bug.
I would show you if you want:)
LaRae, I did NOT decorate in the tins...that would be really hard. I only put them back in the tins to transport to the church:)