Another Great Thursday:)
We have had some great Thursdays this school year! We try to get together once a week to get those things done that seem to never get done unless you really focus. I am always so impressed with what everyone gets done. I am working on being more productive and I actually did a lot this Thursday.
Patsy made this darling apron! She is always focused and very inspiring.This week we got to hear about Karrie's fun vacation and adventures.
Kristy and I trying to focus and stay out of the picture.
Wende running out of the picture and me with my usual... eyes shut picture!
Do you notice Patsy's sewing machine? Serious work going on.
Thanks for another great day girls!
*photos courtesy of Patsy. I always forget to take photos of our great days!


7 comments:
another great day! Is it Thursday yet?
Janae- thanks for letting my use your camera...
last night we went to the girl's piano recital & my camera was really acting up- oh NO!! NOw I have no video or pictures & a trip coming up- I really Don'T want to buy a new camera- shoot!
thanks for hosting & for the DELisIOUs CAke- why didn't I get a picture of that!!!??? that was the BEST part!!
mmmmmmm
seriously GREAT cake :)
These creative Thursdays sound so wonderful!--You girls seem like alot of fun...
I wish I had something like that here...
Love that apron that Patsy made!
So I want to know what you got accomplished, Janae. It seems like you're always hosting your Thursday events - or maybe it's just that weeks fly by so rapidly! What kind of cake did you make?
I just got caught up on all your posts, Janae! I could use one day a week to finish projects that get neglected. How fun to have a group of fun women to get together with to help you stay focused. :-)
I loved your St. Patty's Day post. So creative and fun! The crying is inevitable in our family, too!
Have a great weekend, and Happy Spring!
That does sound fun, and what a cute apron!!
What a great day ...this is about the only thing I really missed when I was on my trip...we besides the kids.
Post a Comment