Details- Aladdin
So, it sounds like my school play post left a little wanting?
The school play was Aladdin and Lilli was a "harem girl". I suppose I was kindly leaving out that detail...ya, anyway, she did a fabulous job:)
This was her last night that she performed the play. She has both sets of grandparents there! A real treat:)


5 comments:
Janae...I've been having the hardest time with my computer letting me comment on your blog..it's just yours and no one elses...but today it's working YEA!!!
Loved that both grandparents could come...so glad to hear you Mom had a good time with the girls and you.
I loved that Patsy delivered you a cookie...I don't think I could have resisted the temptation and I would have been eaten if I was trying to deliver it!
How wonderful for lilli to have Both sets of GRandparents at the play!
I heard it was great!
Great picture :)
how fun for her to have both sets of grandparents at once! she's a lucky girl.
i'm glad for you that the play is finally over! back to normal life...what is that again? :)
that is a cute picture... thanks for filling in the details!
I bet Lilli played a great "harem girl". :-) That's neat that both sets of grandparents could be there on her last night.
Post a Comment