Really Late!
So, thanks to day light savings we were REALLY late to church! We woke up on time (we thought) and then went on our way rushing around getting ready. Doug took himself and the girls who were ready, and went to save us a seat till I could get there. (hopefully just a little late). Doug called me a couple minutes later to let me know I was REALLY late! About an hour to be exact. The especially horrible part of being late this particular Sunday, was the fact I was assigned the closing prayer...whoops$#@!
The carpets finally dry!!


5 comments:
Too funny Janae!!!! I was worried about being late with the time change...luckily we remembered to change our clocks before we went to bed. We had a lot of people come late to church yesterday...:)
This is pretty funny! Jared missed the time change too and we were all giving him a hard time at dinner.
Our ward chorister and organist (husband and wife) were REALLY late also. I think it was especially embarrassing because the whole ward knew. Funny! The time change wasn't bad for us since we have 1:00 church, but my girls were still an hour late to school on Monday. Uuugh!
We too, were and hour late for stake conference, though honestly, I was pleasantly surprised.
Luckily we had Stake conf. because I would have totally messed up as well! Completely forgot about the time change....weird how when you have kids things like the news that remind you of the time change just doesn't happen anymore!
Post a Comment