Thursday, March 26, 2009

One Very Awesome Delivery!

Patsy brought this by my house the other day...I was beyond excited:)
She got me this great pizza screen that we had been talking about for a few weeks. It is only available at a restaurant supply store and that sounded so hard to find one of those...I had good intentions, but never made it to find one, Patsy found one:)
I am pretty committed enough to say, that pizza is definitely my all time favorite food. Patsy made us homemade pizza at her house a few Thursdays ago...it was amazing pizza! Ever since then I have been on a quest to find the best recipes for homemade pizza. I know with the pizza screen we are going to have some yummo pizza at our house! Thank you Patsy!

To top off the already great delivery this delicious little cookie came with the delivery. This cookie was not only darling but, also yummy. A new bakery Patsy found...I am headed there very soon, want to come?

3 comments:

wende said...

yes, i definitely want to go with you if you head to that bakery, but maybe i don't? :) i loved that pizza at patsy's house, and i LOVE that pizza is your favorite food.

shannon said...

Hooray for Patsy!

Those cookies are so darling!-- I was wondering if the flower is their signature?

I've never heard of a pizza screen!
My mom makes delicious homemade pizza--but I've never quite caught on to how to do it...I'm very bad with yeast!

patsy said...

Oh my goodness.. how did i miss this post until tonight?

HOw fun to read about me on your blog! It was seriously no big deal to get the pizza screen- now the fact that the cookie made it to your house- that's impressive ;)

Pizza is my favorite food too!
You are such an amazing cook, I can't wait to try your pizza!!!!