My baby has the crib all the other babies had:). We officially moved Nicolette and Vivien into the new room that they will be sharing together...Serious joy going on here tonight:) Mommy gets her closet back!
This is very exciting! How does Nicolette like her new room and new bed? I am curious to know how the other sleeping arrangements are going to work out :)
wow! I have always loved the pink stripes.. everything looks so cute and fresh & clean. I didn't notice at first the girls are in their beds in the picture, they blend right in!
8 comments:
Yay for Nicolette and Vivien, and yay for you! That is such a cute room. Will the older 3 girls share the new room or does Lexi have her own room now?
Our Stake President arrived late to church when we went to Rockland on Sunday. :-)
WOOO HOOO....can't wait to see it on Thursday! Love the stripe room!
This is very exciting! How does Nicolette like her new room and new bed? I am curious to know how the other sleeping arrangements are going to work out :)
your closet AND your love life. :)
What a darling room! I miss having little girls...they grew up soooo quickly.
wow! I have always loved the pink stripes.. everything looks so cute and fresh & clean. I didn't notice at first the girls are in their beds in the picture, they blend right in!
HOw GREAT!!!
Such a darling room-
Wow, just in time for a toddler bed for Nic!
Post a Comment