Monday, March 16, 2009

It Appears...

I have not done the greatest job on my commitment of a photo a day for March...I am sure this is not too surprising to some of you familiar with my commitment issues.
Anyway, I am not giving up, I'm back in the saddle and here are two pictures for this lovely Monday in March!
Vivi and Nicolette enjoying a movie this morning. Notice the large couch they have to stretch out on? Well, they prefer to be cozied up together in one little spot:)



Remember this box? Yep...gone! We have been through 850 gumballs at our house, in very little time.
It was fun having around, and here is what I learned about gumballs these last couple of months:
1. There are 30 calories in ONE gumball!
2. The yellow hold their flavor the longest.
3. The red run out of flavor first.
4. The green have the best flavor.
5. I can chew 20-30 gumballs in one day.

So, we probably need a gum break at our house...it was fun while it lasted, but I might be able to loose my gum weight now that it's gone;)

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute picture.....we still have gum at our house just in case you are going through gumball with drawl!

shannon said...

That's such a cute picture of your girls!--I love the name Vivi--is that short for Vivian?

I have banned the chewing of gum for 1 month in our house!--I recently found a wadded up piece on my floor and no one would fess up--so I canned the whole crew from having gum chewing privelages!

I think it's funny how you know that the yellow gumball holds its flavor the longest!--You are a true connossour!

LaRae said...

Vivi totally looks like you did at her age in this picture! Glad to see the couch is back on the carpet - which means the carpet must have finally dried!

dawnae said...

so how much gum did you find on the carpet, in hair and on clothes????

Kris said...

dude. that's a lot of gum.

It's so cute they both pile on the same little corner of the giant couch.

Ava said...

i love gum.