Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AFTER!!!


It's done! It's really done:)

10 comments:

patsy said...

HURRay!!

I bet the girls are so excited to move in- are you doing that today?

Kristy said...

looks great!!!! When is the carpet coming?????

Unknown said...

Yay! I hope we get to see the room when it's furnished and complete. :-)

Kris said...

Wow!! That is so exciting! What a great accomplishment. I love the paint color.

Janae said...

Kristy~ the carpet is there! Look closer:)

LaRae said...

This is very exciting - and have you decided who is moving in? I'm with Joey - we want to see it with furniture & all!

Melanie said...

I love the before/after pictures, but I want to hear more about the project when you have a chance to post!

Karrie said...

I love the room and I'm so happy your baby won't be in a walk-in closet anymore...I bet you're glad too! Doug ROCKS!!!

wende said...

hurray! i'm so glad for you, now you don't have to share your bedroom! :)

i LOVE that gorgeous blue, i am going to have to copy that somewhere in my house although i'm not sure where yet. you have such great taste! :)

Anonymous said...

I admit I do love it! And thank you kris, (whoever the HECK you are, unless it's aunt kris,) for loving the color. Me and lexi picked it out but mom said "it's going to look like a little boys room!"Geez mom!

btw- me and ava have that room. lexi dibsed the office. But i love my room.
Thanks daddy!