AND ONE LITTLE PUPPY DOG TAIL!
My friend Wende who helped me make this most darling fun card!61 degrees in February!! This gives me a better high than a 3 mile run.My cute baby trying on my shoes.My family together at the temple:)
I love this post. Send that 61 degree weather our way!
Perhaps spring is on the way :) I am sure the temple was amazing. Wish we could go!
I love the card! It is so cute. That's cool you also got to go to the temple too! It was beautiful!!
Cute family picture at the Temple! Hurray for warm weather...I just hope it lasts!Your card turned out way cute!
yay for your happy post! i love these photos. we will make slews of the cute cupcake card some time soon. i promise! glad you like it so much. :) and...nicolette's cute yellow coat makes me happy! :)
I love the card you did....Nicolette was so cute in her dress and so were all the girls...great picture! I'm so excited about the 61 degree temp too!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love this post. Send that 61 degree weather our way!
Perhaps spring is on the way :) I am sure the temple was amazing. Wish we could go!
I love the card! It is so cute. That's cool you also got to go to the temple too! It was beautiful!!
Cute family picture at the Temple! Hurray for warm weather...I just hope it lasts!
Your card turned out way cute!
yay for your happy post! i love these photos. we will make slews of the cute cupcake card some time soon. i promise! glad you like it so much. :)
and...nicolette's cute yellow coat makes me happy! :)
I love the card you did....Nicolette was so cute in her dress and so were all the girls...great picture! I'm so excited about the 61 degree temp too!
Post a Comment