Love it! I also love how this is an actual WORDLESS Wednesday post :-) Do you know who started the Wordless Wednesday? I've seen it on several blogs, but I don't know where it began.
All gone? I think not. Better lick that plate clean, I know I would. Great wordless. Visit my blog at High Strangeness Altoona or go directly to my Wordless post.
14 comments:
look mommy!!! i made a mess!!!
I know that mess all too well. Don't you wish you could just take them outside and hose them off? LOL!
Finished Mom . . .now do your stuff with that cloth!
Ooooh LOOOK MOMMMY!
Now that is just one adorable face.
hahahah! me want some more!!! lol!
Love it! I also love how this is an actual WORDLESS Wednesday post :-)
Do you know who started the Wordless Wednesday? I've seen it on several blogs, but I don't know where it began.
Never mind, I found it!
All gone? I think not. Better lick that plate clean, I know I would. Great wordless. Visit my blog at High Strangeness Altoona or go directly to my Wordless post.
Cute picture! Oh how I miss those days, well sort of. ;)
wow that pic is totally reminding me of vive!!!!
is it Vive or Nicolette?
It is little Vivi! It seems another lifetime ago but, it's really been only 2 years!
so who is that then? I cant tell which kid that is...
by the way Im elinor dashwood, how can that be? so not me
Post a Comment