Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ava and Vivi loving their New Beds

Thank you Grandma! We love our beautiful new bedspreads!
Ava and Vivien feeling so excited to have there beds made like "big girls"
Ava
Vivi

We had a wonderful surprise in the mail the other day... the excitement filled the house as the girls announced "a package Mom, a package!" I didn't know if the excitement could be contained. We decided that we would clean the bedroom before any packaging was opened. This was a great motivator! To the girls great surprise they found new bedspreads for their beds. There eyes and hands could hardly be held off and everyone wanted to touch them. Of course, me being the person that I am was a little freaked out and had everyone wash, wash, soap and water no Purel. The bedding was so clean and soft and lovely, I looked over at Lexi and Lilli's bedding and realized what was in store for these in the future...I was sad...but, got over it, because this is what seems to happen to things when children are involved. Besides, it will be fun to watch these get all the enjoyment that is in store for them. So, we had a terrific time setting up the "new beds". The girls have really loved them this far. I also have loved seeing the room now completely put together. I think they match the girls room perfectly and really add to our Mary Engelbreit theme. Thanks to Grandma for all of her help in our efforts to find the right fit!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got caught up on your posts. You posted so many cute pictures! I love these new bedspreads. They are beautiful!

lexi said...

They're very pretty!!!

dawnae said...

love the bed spreads girls, I hope you keep them beautiful and made like they are today!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! I got Ella one at Target that is actually really cute. Why Ella needs one remains a mystery, since she is years away from a bed... i couldn't resist though

LaRae said...

Love the pictures of Vivi & Ava on their new bedding. They looked as happy as can be! Love this bedding & the bright colors. I loved them in the catalog & they are better in person (since I got to see them today).