Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Keep it Steady Mom!


This kid is something! I really feel she has an interesting life ahead. and maybe a career as an ENT physician. I suppose she is needing some attention... I have been on the computer for awhile now and she keeps sticking her finger in my ear! It is really starting to hurt!! She says there is "kickies"in there..whatever! I keep dodging her and she is saying to "keep it steady" what would I do without this kid for excitement..everybody keep it steady I said.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your pictures of Vivien are always so cute! She is a funny one :-)

lexi said...

That's Vivi!!! i don't know what we'd do without her.

LaRae said...

this picture of vivien totally reminds me of you! mom used to do your hair just like that & you had the same hair color & curl. wow!

dawnae said...

We love vive...life would not be the same without her! Despite her and Isabelle's little spouts...Belle really misses her!