Hooray For Lilli!

Guess who earned straight "4"s or straight "A"s at our house last term? We have a new tradition going on and this is how it goes...you earn straight "4"s and it's a dinner out for you! You pick where you want to go, you order what ever you want, and...you go alone (no siblings) just you and mom and dad! Sounds pretty good to me. Lilli was our first recipient. We had a really fun night out. She chose to go to Mimi's and ordered a turkey dinner and one amazing looking brownie sundae. We all had a great time and I must say I am really looking forward to some more straight "4"s at our house. Good job Lilli. Thank you for doing your best work!


5 comments:
Good job Lil, I am proud of you!
Thats pretty impressive. Congrats to lilli!!
Great job, Lilli! What a fun reward for all your hard work :-)
What a great idea! I bet Lilli loved having time with just mom and dad! Good job!
Yea Lilli!
Post a Comment