Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Spring Break Swimming

Lexi enjoying her swimming flip hair.
I Love, Love this picture of Vivien and Aunt Karla
The girls hanging out in the spa.
Aunt LaRae and Nicolette
Cute Baby Ben

Lexi is thinking" how much chlorine did Poppy add to this water? My eyes are burning out of my head!

The girls had such a great time with their cousins in the pool. We got plenty of swim time in and that was so great! Thanks to all for helping me in the watching of the swimmers.

2 comments:

LaRae said...

The kids had such a great time swimming. I am so glad that the weather cooperated. This week would not have been as good of a spring break - it has been so much cooler & windier - not good swimming weather!

I have also been meaning to tell you that whatever you did when you took that picture of me - I like! The angle of the camera makes me look like I'm about a size 2. Thank you!

lexi said...

that was so much fun!!!