April 12,2007...Nicolette 6 Months Old!
Nicolette getting ready to try rice cereal for the first time.
Nicolette thinking "this is nastier than I thought it would be"
"Well, maybe it's not that bad!"
"Well, it really is that bad...and just too much work...bring on the milk"
My sleeping 6-month old.
Well, I did take these pictures on Nicolette's 6-month old birthday. The girls were all quite disappointed we weren't having a birthday cake, but they got over it. I truly can't believe it has been an entire six months. I don't know where the time has gone or how this baby is getting too old so fast. I feel sad to know only six more months and we will be doing birthday cake! Nicolette has been a wonderful joy to our family and we all love her immensely. Happy Birthday Baby!


3 comments:
oh I love these pics. Don't you just love a sleeping baby, just so cute!!!! I want to squeeeeeze her!
no, we NEVER got over that.
The animation on Nicolette's face is great! Great that you were able to get those pictures - love the one where she truly looks exhausted from all the "work". One day soon she will love her cereal, I am sure!
Post a Comment