I Must Post ...& Take Our Picture Take Our Picture!
Ava, Vivi and the pet dogs.
Vivien getting tired of posing already...Ava holding strong.
Ava still workin it...Vivi giving "bored picture face"
Vivien feeling done with posing...Ava still holding strong.
Vivien needing a nap after all the picture taking.
Oh "the child has had enough" (another family motto by the way...hehe)
Ava giving up she has posed long enough with Vivi's incompetence!
Why must I procrastinate everything? I have lots of ladies coming to my house in yes, just 3 hours...and I'm on the computer!! I need to be cleaning, getting my refreshments done, setting up for book club, treadmilling...Darn! Well, here I go really fast... This is my little girls, doing their favorite past time dressing up, dressing up, dressing up! Then I always get the "take our picture thing"(sorry for the bad writing I'm just trying to hurry, hurry) (yes, Lexi another family motto), she told me today how we have a million...I like the family motto and yes, we have a few... I think I will make this his a different post another day. Anyway! Here is the picture succession we had the other day. Wish me luck with book club!


11 comments:
janae - didn't you used to wear the dress that ava has on? looks like a bit of "little house on the prairie" inspiration!
oh yea- and good luck with book club! - I can relate to the procastination - another family motto, I do believe!
that is so weird. your mom has book club today at her house too, and my mom has it tomorrow at her house. interesting... I tried UNsuccessfully to potty train ry and I about want to cry! He had no accidents all day and then as soon as jared came home, he peed his pants three times in a row. Not that this has anything to do with your original blog...sorry
Yes, these were all my "church" dresses. I really hope they were the style then or mom really did me wrong. They are all now really coming in handy for "dress ups".
Katie,
I had the same "weird" book club thing when my mom told me she had it and then your mom tomorrow. I guess book clubs are just the "rage" right now. Poor Ry- it takes time. He'll get it. It's you that has to suffer meanwhile:)
Yes, I was a bit concerned to see you blogging at 4 PM on the "big day". But you pulled it off. Everything was so peaceful when I got home from work I thought I was at the wrong house.
how come katie comments on everyone else's blog WAY more than she comments on mine?
I love that you kept your dresses and your girls like to wear them! Cute pictures...the younger ones do tend to get tired of the picture taking before the big kids. Too funny!
What book did you read for book club? I hope it went well!
How come katie comments on all of our blogs but doesn't have one of her own!!!! Come on Katie we want to see your blog!!! I swear Ava looks like she is starring in Alice in Wonderland in that out fit. Yes those dresses really were in...sad isn't it. Vive really looks beautiful in Yellow!
Well, we have quite the running commentary going on with this post, so to add to it...Doug I am sorry you thought you were in the wrong house. Yes, Katie needs her own blog and needs to comment on LaRae's more. (are you out there Katie? give us a blog, we know you can do it) and Joey, I am going to do a post on book club :) and Dawnae you spell Vivi, Vivi not Vive :)
Beautiful girls! So funny with the little ones head turn..."enough"
Post a Comment