Thanks Cruella De Vil



Well, Who would of thought? I must say I have always loved 101 Dalmatians. The puppies are so cute and Roger and Anita are in love, it's really great. Unfortunately, I think they use the word idiot about 1400 times. This is proving to be a problem with my little Vivien who loves naughty words anyway, let alone getting to listen to them in a movie! So, I am afraid 101 Dalmatians will be in toy jail for quite some time! I really don't need my 3 year-olds favorite word to be idiot.


5 comments:
LOL, so funny what children choose to be their favorite.
Welcome to blog world! I really enjoy your sisters blog too.
I have four girls!
Vivien, Vivien, Vivien, it is a good thing you are so cute!
Janae, I love the Vivien stories...I'm sure the experiences are not always fun to go through, though. They are fun to read about :-)
She is so funny!
I forgot all about that overused word in that movie. You are right, that one should go straight to jail for now.
This picture of vivi is classic! Love it!
Post a Comment