Thursday, March 15, 2007

Caution...Baby at Play

Well, Nicolette made her first official mess today. While I was on the computer this morning(checking up on everyone's blogs) Nicolette seemed happy for quite some time! Then, she started crying and I noticed she had been eating this sign. She rolled on over to the open closet in the office and somehow was pulling things out of it. My baby with a dirty black face:(!


Some Vivi sayings of today:
"Nicolette has a black face, she's dirty"

I was trying to talk her into a nap earlier today and I kept saying "Vivi I keep thinking about your nap..."
After I said this a few different times she said
" Just think about something else!"
Oh Vivi~ I must credit her because she does keep me laughing!



4 comments:

dawnae said...

Oh Nicolette getting into trouble already! Man once they are mobile they are into everything! She is a beautiful baby even with a black face. Vive is such a spit fire....she cracks me up too.

Unknown said...

It can be a recipe for disaster when us moms get on the computer. Zach got into my thank you cards yesterday as I was blogging, luckily he only drew on one of them!
It's amazing how mobile Nicolette is!
Vivien is not only cute, but smart, too :-)

LaRae said...

Thanks for a chuckle for the day Vivi! Nicolette is so cute - wonder if she will be an early crawler with all this rolling around business.

lexi said...

Nicolette will eat anything!!!