Happy Kids
Everyone has had a relatively happy day so far. Yea!
Lexi is thrilled because Dad has gotten her e-mail address up and running, plus her own blogging identity.
Lilli got to bring her friend Samantha home with her after school. And, they have been very busy with lots of different projects.
Ava is happy that Lilli came to get her and is now including her in their games next door.
and Vivi is happy because she is also next door with Lilli,
Samantha and Ava.
And, Nicolette...what can I say? She is our happy girl! I wish you
could all hear her amazing giggle.




5 comments:
nicolette is always happy!!!
. . . and mom is happy because lilli, ava, and vivi are all next door!
I wish I could her Nicolettes laugh too.....it is so cute when they do all that stuff....she is really getting just too cute!
well, I meant hear, not her.
What fun that Lexi is commenting on our blogs :-)
Post a Comment