Bye, Bye, Birdie and Prohibited by Law
Well, we had a fun, fun, night! This turned out to be quite the play. The girls both did excellent jobs and I know had a fun time getting to perform. It was a little tricky trying to watch the play as Vivien was running around shoe less and Ava was following. The little girls did watch for the first little while and then their interest was lost. They were off to the water fountain for some real kinda fun! The baby was crying and I was trying to nurse when the lights were low...a day of fun in my life.


Next...Prohibited by law? Come on now, we are at an elementary school play! So, all of my pictures are after the fact. I did get some cute video that I might try and figure out how to get on the blog. Lexi had a very exciting outfit as the mayor's wife (as you can tell). Also, Lilli looked darling, and will I forever regret letting this child get the ever coveted "side bangs"? Oh well! The girls really did do a great performance!




5 comments:
They both look fabulous, but I do really miss Lexi's beautiful long auburn locks. Lili's bangs look super cute....but the hair in the eyes would drive me batty. I wish you could have had a more relaxing time...next time let me know, I will come watch the girls while you go.
Fun times! Sounds like Vivi & Ava had a great time! I still remember the Christmas play that I was in when I was in 3rd grade. I played Mrs. Santa Claus & I couldn't stand the kids who was Santa and they wanted me to KISS him! Can you believe it? There was no way I was going to do that! The girls' costumes are great and yes, it is always hard for mom to get used to the side bangs.
I thought Lilli's hair looked different. It IS a cute look. Do the bangs drive her nuts?...they would me.
It sounds like Lexi and Lilli had a good experience, but you had a stressful evening. Take Dawnae up on her offer next time :-)
Cute costumes.
Janae - I was going to say yesterday that I found the "prohibited by law" thing very strange. Is it a copyright infrigement to take a picture of your kid performing in "bye bye birdie"? I can't imagine how it could be. who would even know it was that play just by looking at a picture. Crazy!
Im with Aunt Dawnae I miss my long hair too. Isnt me outfit just horrible though???
Post a Comment