Thursday, March 8, 2007

Some Slapdash Little Annoyances (complete with pictures for Dawnae)




So, Ava had to go to the picture studio in Kaysville so
that she could get her group pictures done for dance. She didn't want to go...So, how come sometimes I am in charge of convincing everyone into doing what they need to do? Anyway, by the end she was willing to go but, not extremely happy with the situation. I thought she would be thrilled to get to wear her dance costume just for fun. I was wrong.

Guess who forgot to make her bed this morning? I really don't like having to go through the day looking at an unmade bed. But, do I have it in me to run around every morning and make 6 different beds? I know that answer, NO! I ask that every person capable make their own bed. Wow, crazy mom.

And now for my cute shoes. My custom made by my honey shoes...I love these shoes, however, it takes a lot to get them on everyday. Getting on the shoes and then on that treadmill, it's very hard for me. Yet, I feel totally and completely compelled to do this everyday before I can get ready for the day. It can really mess up a day. I need a better plan. A less annoying plan.

Well, as I share some negativity with my small annoyances, I can't help but think of the big picture of things. I have been so saddened for some of our friends, who after a terrible snowmobile accident are now dealing with a paralysis. Life can change in an instant. And it's rarely fair. I can't help but think of them daily and how their lives are forever changed. I will be grateful for my little annoyances.

7 comments:

lexi said...

I love Ava!!! She is too cute!! Everyone knows Ava 4 that look!!

Matt said...

Ava scowling looks just like some pioneer girl from the 1850's. Doug used to give us that look too, come to think of it.

LaRae said...

I want to know if Ava was happy once she got the studio to have her picture taken. Tomorrow I will try to be greatful for my little annoyances too!

Anonymous said...

hey Ava looks so pretty!!! Thanks for the pics! And I was wondering about those shoes we will have to talk about that because my very expensive sauconys are killing my arches....what a bummer. Dawnae

Janae said...

Ava did better once she got to the studio. I think it was just the hassle of it all that was buggin her.

and the scowl..I think I have seen that in Doug also!

LaRae said...

Ava looks very pretty in that outfit - Katie W.

LaRae said...

Lacey says that her dress is pretty.