Church History Museum
My little pioneers :)
Well, I have been trying to post this all week, and it has just been one of those weeks! I think I finally have a minute to do this!
We went to the Church History Museum on Monday night for F.H. E. They have a new exhibit there called "I am a Child of God" it is a really fun spot and the girls had lots of fun there. You walk in and there is a video explaining the pre-existence, then you move on to when you were born, etc. All of the girls loved playing in the "hospital nursery" I wish I would of gotten a picture of all of them playing together. Vivi and Lexi especially had a lot of fun there . There is a mural of Lehi's dream, the tree of fruit, a dress up nativity, etc. They also have a piece of President Hinckley's walnut tree. I took a picture of this because I love that story and I still remember when he told it. The girls behavior was pretty good at the museum. It wasn't till we left that Vivi decided to take off down the sidewalk in the opposite direction we were going! I ran after her, but couldn't seem to catch her in my flip flops, so Lilli caught her for me! On a side note, we ran into an old college friend of Doug's while we were walking downtown. It was our second time seeing him for the day, and it was just strange, because we have not seen him in years and then boom, twice in one day!








6 comments:
This looks so cool. Do you know how long the exhibit will be there at the museum? I would love to take my kids.
It is supposed to run until Jan 2009. There's a little blurb about it here.
Wow what a great outing for FHE! I have been worrying about you....since no blogging or phone call! I hate it so bad when they run from you! Belle did the for the first time at the store the other day...what makes them do that!!!! I am so sad that Belle is starting her terrible twos. She was such a nice child.....
What a neat FHE! It looks like the kids had a great time.
that looks really fun. mabye next time we come to utah we could go there
that was a fun trip. it was wierd when we ran into that guy so much though.
Post a Comment