Friday, March 9, 2007

Funny Kids

There are a lot of days that I walk upstairs and see this...an empty blanket with no baby on it. And I think...where did she go? She isn't big enough to run away yet! And, I find her here "hiding" behind the couch! She's just to fun.






Now for sayings of my 3-year-old:

1."Hotnpink"
2."Grandpa and me went to China"
This is my favorite of late
3." Mom, I liked Nicolette better
when she was in your tummy"



Now, back to Nicolette's antics:
Mom, Nicolette loves her new toy as you can see! She loves to eat all the toys she can get her hands on. Also, for some reason she thinks she should be crawling already, she is trying so hard and has not had success yet, but still tries. I keep telling her to wait...wait... and she is already not listening to me!



2 comments:

lexi said...

she is funny!!!

Unknown said...

Too cute that Nicolette goes "hiding" on you! I can't believe she is trying to crawl already!

Vivien's #3 comment is too funny!