Welcome Joseph Michael Nicholson
This is what I was doing all day yesterday. Watching my 5th nephew(on my side of the fam.) being born. What an amazing day and what a darling perfect baby he is! He weighed 7 lbs. and 14oz. and was 19 1/4 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great and so happy he is here safe and sound:)
Here are Dawnae and Allen right after baby was born. They were taking in there new little one.
A really sweet baby. Born hungry and turning to hear his mama's voice every time she spoke.
Here is the big brother holding his little one. It only took 12 years for Spencer to get a brother! I think Spencer is pretty excited about this baby Joey:)
Here are my parents on their 44th anniversary holding there 20th grandchild. My mom was very excited to be holding a new grand baby on their anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad.


7 comments:
You got some beautiful photos Janae!! What a wonderful anniversary present for your parents. Congrats to Dawnae & family!
Oh my gosh! What a great day!!
He is absolutely gorgeous- is that red hair!!!!! You know I love red heds- congratulations to the whole family :)
I love the photos...It almost makes me want another one...but I'm good really I'm good
what a beautiful baby and what a great anniversary gift for your parents! i love that hair, i've always felt so ripped off that with all the red hair in my family (everyone but me) that i would get at least one, but no, of course not!
congratulations on your new baby joey!
That is neat that you were able to be there. Joseph is so cute! What a great anniversary present for your parents. :-)
How wonderful! Congrats to everyone! Dawnae did a great job with that cute little guy.
isnt joey cute. it was great to be there and see anotehr grandchild born i believe i have seen about 14 or 15 of the births. it is an awesome miracle every single time.love mom
Post a Comment