A Locks of Love Girl
Lilli has followed in the footsteps of her big sis. She is now a Locks of Love donor also! Yeah Lilli! I was excited that Lilli wanted to donate her hair. I was not sure about how short it was going to be but, it turned out very cute. Thanks Marina:)
Getting ready for the cut...
This is getting ready for the actual cutting.
Some of the first cuts:)
The after effects. Very cute! Lilli has gotten a lot of complements and the cut really fits her fun personality:)
The two hair cut girls. They had a fun day together getting matching haircuts:)


12 comments:
I love her haircut.....I wish I could wear mine like that. She looks so cute with the new haircut.....all grown up!
I LOVE lily's hair...her and Payton match! We need to get those two girls together soon!
Wow! That is quite a cute cut. Thats very impressive that your girls want to do that. I think it would be so cool to do that, but I dont think they take colored hair and we all know this mop has been colored a time or two, or three or four...
i saw lilli at dare graduation and she looked so adorable. i know it's not always easy for the mom, so good job letting her do it! i'm sure someone will very much appreciate her donation.
cute haircut
thanks for the great mint brownies!
I love it! Good for you, Lilli! This haircut looks great on you. :-)
Wow - what a surprise! Lilli - you look great! . . . and how fun to have matching haircuts w/ Nicolette. Exciting times : )
lilli-
i love your hair it is so cute!
lilli-
i love your hair cut it is very cute!
Katie & I checked out a book for Lacey at the library today, not knowing what it was about. I just read it to Lacey & I think Lilli should read it. It fits right with this most recent experience. The book is called Melissa Parkington's Beautiful, Beautiful Hair by Pat Brisson. It's really sweet!
This is such a great idea. My daughter has long hair and she wants to cut it really short too. I will feel better about doing it if I knew it was going to someone who needed it. Love the haircut.
This is such a great idea. My daughter has long hair and she wants to cut it really short too. I will feel better about doing it if I knew it was going to someone who needed it. Love the haircut.
Post a Comment