Ava's Kindergarten Program
This is my Ava looking so big after her kindergarten program. I can't even believe that summer is upon us and I am still trying to blog the end of school. I found out yesterday school starts the 25th of August...bummer...I really would like more free time with the kiddos....not to mention the unbearable heat that will be waiting for them in our non-air conditioned school!Ava said her part beautifully.
They sang lots of very fun and cute songs:)
The teachers (or room mom's) made these cute silhouettes of each child.
Daddy even got to come to the program:)
I can't even believe this girl will be in the first grade next year! When we moved into this house Lexi started kindergarten...time does fly!


5 comments:
Ava looks so adorable in these pictures. That's nice that both you and Doug could go to Ava's Kindergarten program. I bet that meant a lot to Ava.
Happy Summer!
I love those picture they get in kindergarten. I have kept all of my kids! I had to draw them one.....they are a ROYAL PAIN to do!!!!
You are not the only one still blogging the end of the school year. I haven't even done it yet! Of course, our first official day of summer vacation was Monday, so I guess I'm not too far behind!
Ava does look big & very cute. Her cousin Lacey will be starting first grade the same day that Ava does. Whatever happened to starting school AFTER labor day?
Wow! I'm glad you're still blogging! I love this program...I've been to 4. Time goes really fast! When we moved to our house Mariah was 3 and Micah was 1. I only had 2 kids...it almost is like it never happened.
This kindergarten program is really the best! I loved it all 4 times we went... can't believe, our kindergarten days are over..
AVA is such a cutie!
Post a Comment